- Help us make The Wahhabi Myth a Free Download on iBooks
- TROIDStore: Fundamentals of the Salafee Methodology [E-Book]
- TROIDStore: How to Protect Yourself from Shaytaan [E-Book]
- TROIDStore: Exemplary Principles Concerning the Beautiful Names and Attributes of Allaah [E-Book]
- TROIDStore: Sacred Freedom [E-Book] FREE!!
Supplementary reading on purification of the soul.
By Shaykh 'Abdullaah al-Bukhaaree
An important advice about preserving time and not wasting it. How does a person waste one's heart? How does one waste one's time? It is as Ibnul-Qayyim said: "Prefering the dunyaa over the hereafter and busying oneself with too many wants and hopes"
By Imaam Ibnul-Qayyim al-Jawziyyah (d.751H)
A short essay on the souls connection to the body, in this life and in the Hereafter.
By Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Saalih al-’Uthaymeen
Allaah says: ‘‘And your Lord says: Call upon Me and I will, respond to your supplication.’’ [Soorah Ghaafir 40:60] So why is it that a person’s du’aa (supplication) is sometimes unanswered?
Paradise, that noble goal which aspiring eyes are fixed towards and which yearning souls long for, in all times and in all places.