A discussion on 9 rights of a husband over his wife. From the seminar, The Rights of the Spouses (September 2013), Toronto, Canada.
Free Shipping to Philly!! [till end of October 2013]
Simply go to checkout and enter a PA address (yes, offer open to all of Pennsylvania)! Offer ends end Nov. 1.
Min order $50. Free Standard Shipping (1-2 weeks)
More specials coming soon in shaa' Allaah!
Available @ troid.ca/store
A discussion on 12 rights of a wife over her husband. From the seminar, The Rights of the Spouses (September 2013), Toronto, Canada.
Allaah is ar-Raqeeb (الرقيب), The Ever-Watchful. The speaker reflects upon the beautiful name and attribute of Allaah, inspiring the listener to fear Allaah in his/her dealings with their spouse, in public and in private. A Khutbah at Masjid al-Furqaan (TROID) 2013/09/27.
In the name of Allaah, ar-Rahmaan, ar-Raheem
An overview of some of the ayaat in the Qur'aan concerning the Rights of the Wife.
In the name of Allaah, ar-Rahmaan, ar-Raheem
The moon has been reported as sighted, this has reached us by way of Abul-'Abbaas Moosaa Richardson:
"FIRST TEN DAYS OF THUL-HIJJAH HAVE BEGUN!
The Supreme Court of Saudi Arabia has announced the moonsighting, and thus the first day of Thul-Hijjah 1434 is Sunday [October 6, 2013]. So, the following Monday [Oct. 14] will be the Day of Arafah, and then Tuesday [Oct. 15] will be ‘Eed al-Adh’aa, in shaa’ Allaah.
'Eedul-Adhaar will be on Tues. 15th Oct. 2013
Salaatul-'Eed will be at 9:30AM sharp at 874-A Weston Rd. Remember that the Salaah preceedes the khutbah.
Please arrive early, parking in designated public parking only, and be very patient and prepared to walk a small distance if there is no nearby parking. Parking is available all along Weston Rd. for 100's of metres and since it is a weekend, one may park at the School on Alliance Ave. (100 parking spots or more). Remember to come with wudhoo', as the facilities may become busy.
To see the parking map, please click below.
Audio: The Islamic Ruling on Killing Women and Children in Battle and the Obligation to Avoid the Mistakes of the Scholars
A condemnation of the ruthless brutality and unislamic behaviour of extremist groups (such as al-Shabaab) who seek to legitimise the indiscriminate slaughter of civilians in the name of Islam. The lecturer explains, using Islamic texts, how this is entirely unlegislated in Islam. Rather, it is the devious plot to follow up the mistakes of a scholar or the bloodthirsty cries of deviant groups (such as the Muslim Brotherhood) who seek revenge not justice, behaving contrary to the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ).
Brand New Flyers!!
Dating back to the 1990's, TROID has always had an emphasis on 'street da'wah,' the most basic way of calling to Allaah, stopping and talking to people and dsitributing information and knowledge. As this project of da'wah (to the non-Muslims) grew, it became part of the islaam.ca group of projects - all aimed at spreading Islam to the non-Muslim audience. Currently we are seeking to take our pamphlets to the next level, re-inventing them in a manner which is most suitable and most inspiring to the non-Muslim reader, there are seven in the 'Islamic Information Series':
- Common Misconceptions about God (Printed! Available for Download! Available for Global Distribution!)
- 7 'Fundamental' Questions about Islam (Sent to Print! Available for Download! Available for Global Distribution!)
- Muhammad: A Witness, Bearer of Glad Tidings and a Warner
- Misconceptions: Islam is only for Arabs, Do Muslims Worship Muhamamd? Does Islam Degrade Women?
- Women in Islam
- Community Cohesion From an Islamic Perspective
- Uprooting the Forces of Evil: Islam's War on Terror (Printed! Available for Download! Available for Global Distribution!)
update: $1500/$1496.91 - Sent to Print
By the permission of Allaah, the Most Merciful, then your kind support - we hope to transform each one of the 7 Da'wah pamphlets into new, exciting, presentable flyers of the higest quality and presentation. These flyers would be distributed throughout Canada and possibly provide a blueprint for other Islamic organisations in the Western World to re-distribute accordingly. There is a tremendous amount of blessing and reward in aiding such a project and Allaah is Most Kind.
Front/Back of Proposed Flyer:
Our 3rd flyer project is an important one, especially in these times where the uprightness, justice and overall cohesiveness of the Muslim community is being challenged. Community Cohesion is a buzz term nowadays. Many non-Muslims have been presented a poor interpretation of Islamic values, one that suggests Muslims lack ethics and morals. Of course, this couldn't be further from the truth or further from the community growth that was spurned by the Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) and his Companions (radiyallaahu 'anhum) - an Islamic society and legacy built upon upright moral character.
The flyer, authored by Hasan as-Sumaalee discusses seven important topics:
- Islam Instructs Muslims to be Polite and Courteous
- Islam Teaches Muslims to Fulfil the Rights of their Neighbour
- Islam Condemns Racism
- Islam Teaches Muslims to Respect their Elders and Show Compassion to the Young
- Islam Encourages Muslims to keep their Neighbourhoods Habitable and Safe and to Show Consideration to Others
- Islam Forbids Crime and Criminality
- Islam Encourages Employment and Education
What is needed?
$1000/$1496.91 - Only $496.91 Needed
1. Flyer Design and 10,000 copies [Legal Size/A3], professionaly press-printed and folded (high gloss) $1496.91
2. Coordination with other centres or indviduals in Canada to expand national distribution (pending)
3. Ability for other organisations in USA, UK etc. to adapt flyer for localised use [without compromsing content/design] (pending)
For those who would like to assist the first in the series of six pamphlets:
- Send a cheque payable to: The Reign of Islamic Da'wah (874-A Weston Rd. Toronto, ON. Canada M6N 3R6 - attn. pamphlet drive)
- Make a donation in person at the Masjid and Islamic Da'wah Centre (TROID)
We hope that the coordination of this project will pave the way for local, regional and international distrbution of a series of useful pamphlets for non-Muslims. We hope to print 1-a-month till its completion. 13 cents a flyer (despite its super-high quality). Aiding this project also aids the coordination of its usage across the world in shaa' Allaah to the benefits are tremendous. This is the 3rd of 20 or so flyers, pending the sucess of this one - we ask Allaah to faciliate it ameen.